Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Deja Vu



Have you ever gone somewhere that you haven't been and feel like you have either come home or you recognize the area even though you have never been there??



Have you had a conversation with someone and you know exactly what they are going to say next?? 



There are many times in our life that we experience Deja Vu.   I like to think of them as check in points that I am on the right path or right experience.   I often have Deja Vu.   It usually gives me great comfort to know that somehow these experiences remind me that I am on track.  



When I was 16 I was in a terrible car accident and although my injuries were minor (a broken arm and many cuts) not only had I predicted the accident and every ones injuries, days after I had an enormous presence of Deja Vu.   I had been awarded a Glider Pilots Scholarship.   I went down broken arm and all hoping to be able to continue my scholarship.  Unfortunately, I was taken to the blue room and I knew what was going to be said.  I had Deja Vu the whole day.  It was like I had a script before hand.   I could finish off sentences for everyone.  The Deja Vu was comforting to me....... the visions of the car accident and description that I had given everyone the day before not so much.



I often experience Deja Vu.   They come during good times and bad times.   Each time I know that the experience is there for me to know and the Deja Vu is just a check point letting me know that I will be OK and there is another lesson to be learned.   I don't always enjoy my lessons but I accept them and move along the course plotted out for me. 



Deja Vu I call it my "Been there Done that" feeling and know whatever comes my way it will be fine.



1 comment:

  1. That's a great blog on Deja Vu, Cyndi!
    Funny how many times it happens, but I don't stop and acknowledge what it really is.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...