Tuesday, June 7, 2011

FRIENDS



You can never have enough friends.   No matter what they are always there for you.   I adore each and everyone of my friends.   Old friends, new friends and even friends I have not had the pleasure of meeting yet.  I look forward to each day when I hear from them.



The last couple of weeks have been especially kind for me.   My friends never cease to amaze me.    I had a friend who drove three hours out of her way to come and do a job with me to paint.   We spent two fabulous weeks together and learned a lot about each other.   During those two weeks we spent a great deal of time laughing,  and what I absolutely loved about her visit...... she starts off each day saying "Its going to be a Great Day".  It was her mantra.





I had another wonderful friend who took time out of her very busy schedule to drive up take me to dinner and bring me the most fantastic picture.  The picture was an incredible birthday present, but the best birthday present was her visit.   She inspires me.



Each White Rabbit Day I have a wonderful friend who whenever she calls is always laughing and wishes me an incredible white rabbit day.   My phone was out of order, and she read my blog before calling me at seven to ensure she called my cell phone for both my birthday and white rabbit day.   Her voice makes me happy and she forever sends me angels and reiki, for which I am blessed.



It was amazing to receive so many wishes on my birthday.   I felt incredibly special and happy.   I am blessed to have so many friends and I look forward to each new friend I meet.  The more the merrier. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...