Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lets Dance :: Lets Sing





Today I was driving and a song came on the radio that made me stop.   I haven't heard it for a few years and I had to stop and play it loud.   The song was Lee Ann Womack - I hope you dance.   I love this song.   But today it made me think.   When was the last time I really looked at the future?   When was the last time I danced?  When did I let life control me instead of me taking my world into my hands and create my destiny.



I love that song.   It talked to my soul and boy did it need talking to.    Have you ever felt that you are in a crazy dream and you just can't seem to wake up?   No matter how hard you try you can't get those eyes open.   I think sometimes we are afraid to open them to see the truth in front of us. 



Do you ever fear what is happening in your life?    Do we sometimes take the easiest path?   Did you ever lose your voice afraid to speak out?    Many of us would say "been there done that".    What do we do to get out of the rut?  Sometimes the answers are right in front of us but we keep those eyes so tightly closed we can't get out of it.



Well it was a good job that no one was in the truck or even close by because I sang that song with all my might.   Probably why the animals in the area are scared to come out.   It lifted my soul, it moved that black cloud that has prevented me from writing for the last few weeks.   It made me look outside the rut and see that there is a clear road.  



The last few months I have not had a lot of music around me.   Well I think music brings us closer to our angels, closer to our souls purpose and it rejuvenates us.   





Put on your favorite song.   Sing it out loud.   Put your soul into it and feel the incredible feelings that you get.   I think I looked after the bear problem in our area today.  

        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...