Monday, April 18, 2011

The Art of Being GRATEFUL :: Mondays


It's Monday, and a time once again to reflect on what You are GRATEFUL for.   

I hope you join me and send these grateful intentions out to the universe. Allow everything that you take for granted to be shared universally throughout the world.




I am GRATEFUL for the ABUNDANCE of food available to me and my family. I envision that each and every person in this world has at this time the same abundance.

Join me in sending this vision.




I am GRATEFUL for a healthy body and the ability to have access to medical attention, and for the resources to seek medical attention at my finger tips.

I envision a world that is HEALTHY and offers the ability to each and every person to  have MEDICAL ATTENTION without boundaries.

Join me to send this vision.




I am GRATEFUL to live in a Country that is at PEACE.

My VISION is to see that PEACE is worldwide and that we can send PEACE to all of the countries that are at unrest.  I send PEACE to the universe, to quiet the aftershocks that are continuing in JAPAN, so that the people there can continue with the efforts to rebuild.





PLEASE JOIN ME IN ALL THESE VISIONS. 

I am GRATEFUL to have you help me.

TOGETHER, we can do this. As ONE I stand alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...