Monday, April 11, 2011

Its Grateful Monday :: Thank you Emergency Services

Last Monday our Town had a devasting fire on our main street.    It took Emergency services from three Municipalities to get the fire under control.   This week I would like to dedicate my gratitude to all of the Emergancy Personal out there who on a daily basis put their lives at Risk to keep us safe. 


I am grateful to all of the Fire Department People who risk their lives at fires and emergency situations on a daily basis 



I am grateful to our Police Services for Protecting us



I am grateful to the Ambulance Service for providing Emergency Lifesaving Medical Attention



Please Join me this week and be GRATEFUL to all these services that are provided to us.   Be thankful for all the personal that devote their time and expertise to make our country a safer place to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...