Tuesday, April 5, 2011

TAROT :: The Magician

The Magician



While the Fool is off on the adventure, The next card noted as I in the Major Arcana is the Magician.  "I am the Magician" he says and "I have access to all the information in the universe and hold it in my hands.    I can do anything.   There is greatness within me.   I can create anything with the power of my mind and imagination.  I have the ability to manifest anything."   Remember to send the positive to the universe and create your own destiny.  "I can make all your dreams come true."   This is your moment in time where your potential is yet to be realized and you have all the power within you to reach your goals and desires.


Reversed

Beware your friends may not be all they seem.   Someone could be two faced or double cross you.    You may miss out on an opportunity.   Stay true to you and if you follow your instincts things will be ok, but don't be misguided and follow the wrong crowd.  Greed, power and dishonesty may be at play here. Don't trick yourself.


Look at the Magician card what do you see?   Do you see he pulls his power from the Universe.   If you turn it upside down his power will not draw from the earth - it may appear too....... but it would be disceiving.



We leave the Magician to stand before the High Prestess


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...