Monday, May 30, 2011

Grateful Mondays


Today I am grateful that I have at least 5 minutes to sit down and write my blog - I have been so busy in the last week I have not known if I was coming or going.   I had a cottage to paint for a customer, my son, Isaiah, came home to graduate, and I am busy opening cottages for many people.   Today I am just grateful to be in front of my computer for a moment to share with you.


I am GRATEFUL that my son came home to his graduation and I was able to see him for a couple of days.   I miss him very much.



I am GRATEFUL that the bears decided not to take my garbage that I have placed out at the road.   The last two weeks was picnic week for them.



I am GRATEFUL that I have finally lost 6 lbs.....YEAH for me.

I hope you have a great day and let me know what you are GRATEFUL for .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...