Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY




Its Mothers Day today and this year I have not one but two children away from home and I am contending with that.   Not well but I am coping.   I am waiting impatiently for their phone call.   



I have already been woken up early from the puppies, and Miss Bailey, who was quick to give me a good morning kiss and say I WANT OUT.   She will not be wanting or waiting for any Happy Mothers Day wishes. She is already waiting at the end of the driveway for the people that are coming today to get a puppy.   The best part she feels no shame.    She keeps looking at them looking at me and asking  "didn't you find homes for them yet?"  I look at her and ask if she is kidding I like having them here.  She is right if I don't let them go in the next week or so I will have a Town Official here giving me the what for. 



I have to wait for a little bit to call my own Mother as she does not get out of bed until a little later.   Then I will call all of my friends to wish them a Happy Mothers Day.



Well I wish all of you a very Special Mother's Day.   I have requested coffee in bed, a clean house and I had better get back in bed and pretend to be asleep so that I can get the full benefit of these pleasures.  


HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

 

MAKE SURE YOU GET A SNUGGLE


A MOTHERS DAY KISS
&

ON MOTHERS DAY WE GET TO TAKE CHARGE


WE GET TO MAKE THE RULES

SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FUN WITH IT

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...