Saturday, May 7, 2011

Princess Diana to her Sons :: William to His Mom

The Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton is now over and they have become The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.  Sitting in the front row, by his side, and always around him stands his mother,  Princess Diana.   In life she always demonstrated her strong love for her children and in Death she will always guide, direct and send her messages to her children that they are loved.   She is Proud.   She was a wonderful mother and although she will not be here in person for Mothers Day she will always be around in Spirit.


"I live for my sons. I would be lost without them.”  Diana



"I want my boys to have an understanding of people`s emotions, their insecurities, people`s distress, and their hopes and dreams." Diana



"I`m aware that people I have loved and have died and are in the spirit world looking after me."   Diana


"It's my way of making sure my mother didn't miss out on today and the excitement and the fact we are going to spend the rest of our lives together."  William


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...